Need vs. Want: Day of Coordinator

Day of Coordinator


If you're a DIY bride, you've probably thought about how you're going to get all your beautiful decorations and everything set up on the wedding day.  If you are like me and couldn't get into your wedding venue until the morning of, you're going to have to find someone to do it for you because you're not going to have time to do it yourself.

One of the best things I did for our wedding was have a day of coordinator (actually, I had a team of two sisters).  I was able to go to the salon and get ready, while they (with the help of my husband and groomsmen) took care of everything at the wedding venue.  By the time I got there, everything was already set up and ready for the wedding to begin.

If you're having a really low key wedding and not many decorations, you could probably get away without a DOC.  But, if you have a lot of decorations and a lot of things going on, I would highly recommend getting one.

Final thoughts: In the end, even though I had a DOC, they're still a want!

No comments:

Post a Comment