wedding love: when i was getting married - part 2

Yesterday I shared with you a beautiful wedding that I fell in love with and was inspired by when planning my own wedding. Today I wanted to share with you another lovely one! 

This is the sweet wedding of Alissa and Ryan from the online store Horne. This wedding is so romantic and sweet with the beautiful vintage furniture pieces, fresh bouquets and creative paper goods. How gorgeous are the fields of purple flowers?

I adore the long dining tables for receptions... they are so lovely and intimate. The table setting is whimsical with the gorgeous floral designs and hanging ribbons off the backs of the chairs.

I LOVE birds and just adore these super cute bird favour bags. I read that the bags were filled with coloured ribbon cuttings for guests to throw over the newly-weds as they walked back down the aisle. A great alternative to the traditional confetti or rice.

I hope you have enjoyed these beautiful and inspiring images as much as I have enjoyed looking back over them all.

(Photography by Jose Villa)

No comments:

Post a Comment