Royal Brussels

Recently i was in Brussels for a few days where i among others visited the Royal palace which is only open for 2 months from the End of July. I also made an Visit to Laeken where i visted the Royal Crypta the Notre Dame and walked areound the Domain of Laken to have a look on the Castle and the toher Places there.










The Bellevue Museum



Statue of King Baudouin I. before the
Cathedral St. Michel et Gudule






Statue of King Léopold I. at the
Rue Royale/Koningsstraat



Statue of King Léopold II. at
the
Place de Throne



Statue of King Albvert I. at the
Albertina Place

and opposide to him



the Statue of Queen Elisabeth






Memorial for Queen Astrid at Laeken





Laeken Castle







Monument for King
Léopold I.
at Laeken






the Chinese Pavillon at Laaken

and the


Chinese Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment