Engagement Shoot: Lindsey + John

Photography: Kristin Vining
Via: Style Me Pretty

Kristin Vining Photography

Kristin Vining Photography

Kristin Vining Photography

Kristin Vining Photography

Kristin Vining Photography

Style Me Pretty Snippet: from the soon-to-be-groom, John …

The first time I saw a picture of Lindsey my heart started racing. Her curly blonde hair and perfect smile knocked me off my feet. She was absolutely stunning. I realize only so much can be translated through a photo, but it was like she reached right inside me and touched my soul. It was one of those moments that only happen in a cheesy romance movie, and yet there I was. The rush of emotion was overwhelming and scary all at the same time. Could simply looking at a picture tell such a story? A story as though you already knew that person looking back at you from a sheet of high gloss paper? I would have to wait two months before time would begin to unveil the most incredible story of my life.

Kristin Vining Photography

Style Me Pretty Snippet: Lindsey has also shared some of their plans with us and we thought it would be fun for you to hear just a bit …

Our goal is to try to keep the wedding costs to a minimum and that’s why we’re doing all of these DIY projects. I’ve made everything down to the bridesmaid’s bouquets which are replicas of the Kate Spade Feather Puff. I’ve also designed our Save the Dates and created an oversized front/ back postcard. I then had them printed for a total cost of $32!! We plan to limit the amount of flowers and really utilize feathers… in a tasteful way. We’re getting married in an art museum located downtown which has a roof top that overlooks the city. Seating will be inside and outside … and we’re utilizing large 36” balloons to add height within the room and the outside. Sorry, I’m probably overloading you with SO much information – I’m just too excited!

Kristin Vining Photography

Kristin Vining Photography

*** the front of their save-the-date ***

Kristin Vining Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment