SYLIVIA OWORI- Fresh Fashion Collection

If we share the same taste in magazines then it means that African woman is your favourite magazine in East Africa. I think this is the only fashion magazine this side of Africa that is worth the light of day.

The most featured designer is Sylvia Owori and her designs will make you go gaga. Absolutely gorgeous. Normally when you hear of an Afican desingner you think, Khanga, Kitenge, Maasai cloak and all that "african-y" stuff, and I am not saying that this is bad but I think it limits versitility of the designs.

Sylvia Owori designs, from clothes to shoes and bags deliver the goodness of Africa with a western twist and I feel that's what sets her apart and why she remains top of my list of African designers.

I was browsing through her Fresh Fashion Collection and these three looks were my top picks.

For every day wear,

The image “http://www.sylviaowori.com/collection/Fresh_fashion/ZN4K9065.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://www.sylviaowori.com/collection/Fresh_fashion/ZN4K9097.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

And of course the romantic red dress pictured above. See more red dresses here.

The image “http://www.sylviaowori.com/collection/Fresh_fashion/ZN4K9287.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No closet is complete without a black dress. I absolutely love this one. Its beautiful. I love the detailing and the layering on the lower part, perfect for my petite frame.

Do you love all things Sylvia Owori ( pricy as they come)???

Click here for more Sylvia Owori goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment