Inspiration

For the past two days I have been taking an online class through CreativeLIVE with Jasmine Star. She is a wedding photographer I greatly admire and I could not have been more inspired by her class. I wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes with you from the past two days. Many are wise words to live by even not in a photography context. Thank you Jasmine Star!
"Schedule time to help others."
"Be personal within social media. Talk back!"
"Queet, a quote tweet."
"If you're not uncomfortable, you're not working hard enough."
"Out shoot, out run, out hustle."
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity."
"Have someone believe in you if you don't believe in yourself."
"If you don't got the funk, don't fake the funk. They will smell it."
"Put out what you want to get back. You will get clients that want you, for you."
"My goal for your engagement session is for you to have a good time, my job is to make you look good."
"It's my job to make every client, look, feel and KNOW they are beautiful."
"I am like a party in a box."
"Under promise and Over deliver."

You can read many more of my favorites on my twitter: JessKeenerPhoto and if you search for #JasmineLIVE you can read what others thought as well.

Since every post is better with photographs, although unrelated, here are two delicious things I had a taste of recently.
Vivace coffee Icecream with vanilla bean caramel in a homemade waffle cone
from Molly Moon's.         

Mocha from Arabica Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment